Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Love

I believe that there is just one person in the world for everyone some may never find that person and others may just screw it up, but I believe there is only one person meant just for you. I don't believe in happily ever after or love at first sight. I don't believe someone will come and sweep me off my feet or be so overwhelmed that my heart skips a beat every time I think of him. I don't much enjoy romance books or movies, and I believe Disney romances can set young girls up for disappointment. Americana's put more emphasis on love than any other culture we drink it up like water and throw it away as if it were trash. We spend millions of dollars on Valentine's Day and billions of dollars on jewelry. Yet so many of use struggle with love more than any aspect in our lives. I believe that love can be the greatest thing that could ever happen to you and it can also be the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment